Ages 13 and older. Ages 12 and younger with adult assistance.
Why buy a fancy cat condo when your feline friend will inevitably prefer the box its packed in? Emily Mallory of Emily's Papercrafts will demonstrate cardboard crafting techniques before helping participants create custom cat castles constructed from upcycled and inexpensive materials.
- 1 or more cardboard box(es) at least 12" tall x 14" wide x 14" long. If you don't have any at home, check Home Depot for $1-$2 moving boxes.
- Door and window template. If you can't print at home, take advantage of curbside printing services!
- Look for these supplies around your house or at your local dollar store.
- Pencil and eraser
- Hot or tacky glue
- Duct tape
- Fleecy fabric to make a pillow. Dollar Tree's scarves, baby blankets and crafting felt work great!
- Pillow stuffing. If you don't have any Poly-fil, try shreds or destuffing a pet safe plushie.
Register by 9am on Saturday, December 12 to receive a Zoom link. If you haven't received a link 30 minutes before the program begins, please email email@example.com.