Free individualized tax preparation assistance provided by trained AARP volunteers. No age or income limits.
Please register on the AARP website. Or call AARP directly at (206) 657-6018
Documents you need to bring:
- Government issued identification–picture ID
- Last year's tax return
- Social Security cards or other official documentation for yourself and all dependents
- Checkbook or pre-printed direct deposit information showing routing number and direct deposit account number if you want to do a direct deposit of any refund(s)
- All tax and income documents for 2022 (W-2 forms, interest and dividend statements, etc.)
- Date of birth for each person listed on the return
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities is available by request. Email email@example.com at least seven days before the event. Automated closed captioning is always available for online events.