Curbside Consultation in Retina
49 Clinical QuestionseBook - 2010
Dr. Sharon Fekrat, along with associate editors Drs. Darius Moshfeghi and Dean Eliott, have designed this unique reference that offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on a variety of clinical questions commonly associated with the retina. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to the retina with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Images and references are included to enhance the text and to illustrate clinical diagnoses.
Curbside Consultation in Retina: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert pearls that even high-volume ophthalmologists and specialists will appreciate. Optometrists, ophthalmologists, ophthalmologists-in-training, and even retina specialists will benefit from the user-friendly and casual format and the expert advice contained within.
Some of the questions that are answered:
* What is the treatment paradigm for postop CME?
* How do I follow a patient who is pregnant and also has diabetes?
* How should I counsel my patients with dry AMD and what-about various vitamin supplements?
* What systemic medications require periodic fundus evaluation, what do I look for and what tests do I do?
* How can I differentiate all of those white dot syndromes?
1556428855 (alk. paper)