McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of BioscienceBook - 2005
Hundreds of well-illustrated articles explore the most important fields of science.
Based on content from the McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of Science & Technology, Fifth Edition, the most widely used and respected science reference of its kind in print, each of these subject-specific quick-reference guides features:
* Detailed, well-illustrated explanations, not just definitions
* Hundreds of concise yet authoritative articles in each volume
* An easy-to-understand presentation, accessible and interesting to non-specialists
* A portable, convenient format
* Bibliographies, appendices, and other information supplement the articles