Coaching Youth Soccer
The Guide for Coaches, Parents and AthletesBook - 2007 | 2nd ed., Rev. & updated ed.
The Guide for a Fun and Successful Soccer Season!
Do you need some guidance before you start coaching this soccer season? Coaching Youth Soccer, 2nd edition gives you everything you need to make this season a success. It covers all of soccer's fundamentals and gives coaching tips for every aspect of the game, including:
- proper kicking, passing, and trapping techniques
- dribbling, juggling, and headers
- the responsibilities of each position on the field
- defensive and offensive strategies
- rules and regulations for standard and small-sided games
- maintaining an encouraging and positive coaching attitude
9781558707948 (pbk. : alk. paper)